Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Abou this Blog

I have been into web dev lately and wanted to document my web dev adventure that is why I created this blog. Web Dev is a serious endeavor, there are many challenges and most of the time the solutions to these challenges gets forgotten and I am forced to start from scratch again if I face the same challenge maybe after sometime, this is based on my past experiences. One major disappointment I had was I was not able to create a backup to my previous project and I just relied storing it on a webhosting company, then the tragedy struck me, I could no longer login to he hosting company's webserver and I could not even contact them and because of that all my files were lost, it was equivalent to a massive 2 years of work was lost. So in this case I hope I will be able to document every major challenges I face.


Please do note that I make mistakes and do a lot of revisions so readers should expect changes to every post in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Executing Git Commnads from PHP

 This a continuation of my previous post about the new project I have in mind. I am currently using Git as my version control software and c...