Tuesday, March 9, 2021

New project In Mind

 For very large software development projects, code versioning is an indispensable tool to avoid  any losses should there be data corruption in the codes. It is like in this scenario:

"Hey, this is working before but now it isn't because of the revisions team A has done, I need to make it work because its holiday, for sure a lot of online shoppers will access their account to do more shopping, we do not want to miss this opportunity."

It's a huge disaster if the team could not restore the previous version known to work. Having a nice file version control software is not enough, I think it is also important to get statistics like how many commits has been done for the day, what's the status of the current revisions, do I need to commit the changes to my code without securing approval? So I thought maybe a separate web application must be done for this. 

This can be a very complicated  web based application but this system is very valuable for software development companies. That's why, I am also very excited to develop web app like this.

The web app shall composed of 5 modules which are as follows:

  1. User Management system
  2. Programming IDE
  3. Dashboard
  4. Project Management System
  5. Collaboration System
  6. Social Media


No comments:

Post a Comment

Executing Git Commnads from PHP

 This a continuation of my previous post about the new project I have in mind. I am currently using Git as my version control software and c...